Are you sure your horse is getting everything it needs to avoid long term health issues?
All serious horse owners bend over backwards to achieve optimum health that includes sound feet and problem free breathing.
What ZenA-min does for your horse:
- Improves performance – horses have more energy yet remain rideable
- Improves chronic coughs & heaves with a loading dose. Read more
- Better hoof growth Read more
- Improves condition, skin & coat
- ZenA-min is GMO free
- Older horses do better
- Horses keep their condition better under stress or a heavy workload
- It supplies antioxidants to support the respiratory system
- Provides gastric support
- Provides extra enzymes to ensure optimum health
- SAFE AND LEGAL FOR SHOWING AND RACING
- Provides necessary trace minerals in a bioavailable form
The top 7 reasons why ZenA-min is needed for optimum health
Why feed a supplement?
- Soil deficiencies, depletion of nutrients is common.
- Weather extremes which compromise the hay.
- Stress – hot humid weather adds extra stress, especially for performance and working horses.
- Environmental pollution.
- Allergies and sensitivities.
- ZenA-min supplies necessary nutrients to overweight horses or horses on stall rest without the calories.
Does your horse have white feet?
Not all white feet have problems and not all black feet are problem free. Whatever the color of your horses’ feet, if you are having an issue try ZenA-min.
Biotin is an essential, water soluble vitamin which is involved as a coenzyme in many metabolic reactions in the horse. Additional biotin has been implicated in improved hoof hardness, integrity and conformation.
Methionine is an essential amino acid involved in an enormous number of functions in horse tissue, including growth and normal development and assisting in the utilization of the biotin.
ZenA-min provides Biotin, Sulphur, Methionine, Choline, Magnesium and Zinc – all essential cofactors in the provision of healthy hoof wall structures.
Does your horse have breathing problems?
Are you spending considerable money on your horses’ respiration issues?
A significant number of customers have reported a noticeable improvement in signs of chronic respiratory problems like coughing and wheezing when extra ZenA-min is taken.
Slowly working up to a loading dose of 2 to 4 scoops a day is recommended for up to four weeks then gradually reducing the amount given. Maintenance is different for each individual horse and it is safe to continue on the maximum for another 4 weeks then try reducing again. Look for a significant percentage of improvement with ZenA-min but note that there is no substitute for good stable management, avoiding as much dust, mold and dampness as possible.
Are you looking for a supplement that lives up to its promises?
- Dicalcium phosphate,
- Limestone ground,
- Mineral oil,
- Magnesium oxide,
- Seaweed Meal Dehydrated (Kelp),
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate,
- Choline Chloride with carrier,
- Diatomaceous Earth,
- Montmorillonite clay,
- Wheat shorts,
- Mineral Premix #1 Reg. #982529,
- Potassium Chloride,
- DL Methionine,
- Selenium enriched yeast Reg. #982026,
- Iron Oxide,
- Manganous sulfate,
- Ferrous Sulfate monohydrate,
- Yucca Mohave pulp dehydrated
- Vitamin E
- Ascorbic Acid,
- Vitamin A,
- Calcium d-pantothenate,
- Vitamin D3,
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Selenium Premix #1
- Reg. #982852,
- Vitamin K,
- Vitamin B12,
- Folic Acid,
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
- Cobalt Sulfate.
- Cupric Sulfate pentahydrate,
A high end product is very up front about what it puts in its supplements
Is your horse getting adequate selenium?
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (actual)
- Selenium 18.75 mg/kg
- Calcium 18.25 %
- Phosphorus 9 %
- Magnesium 2 %
- Manganese 1,850 mg/kg
- Potassium .85 %
- Copper 655 mg/kg
- Iron 4,675 mg/kg
- Zinc 6,995 mg/kg
- Iodine 25 mg/kg
- Cobalt 4.50 mg/kg
- Sodium .22 %
- Sulfur .75 %
- Fluorine (max) 700 mg/kg
VITAMINS PER KG (minimum)
- Vitamin “A” 700,400 IU/kg
- Vitamin “D3” 177,860 IU/kg
- Vitamin “E” 780 IU/kg
- Vitamin “K” 39.75 mg/kg
- Vitamin “C” 1,200 mg/kg
- Vitamin “B12” 700 mcg/kg
- Biotin 36000 mcg/kg
- Riboflavin 169 mg/kg
- Niacin 1,820 mg/kg
- Thiamin 232 mg/kg
- Folic Acid 48 mg/kg
- d-Pantothenic Acid 407 mg/kg
- Pyridoxine 41.70 mg/kg
- Choline 7,463 mg/kg
Will he eat it?
In my 50 years as a horse owner I know that some horses can be picky eaters. To insure that this is the right product for you and your horse I want to offer you a free 1 month sample of ZenA-min.